Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Enchanted Acres New Cria

Benton City, WA: Pictured here are Jeff and Brenda Trammell with a new-born alpaca cria who was born at their ranch.

Around the Pacific Northwest there are some outstanding small alpaca ranches whose owners have a keen understanding of the industry, the animals and who are wonderful in dealing with other people. Jeff and Brenda Trammell's ranch, Enchanted Acres Ranch, is such a place.

I first met Brenda at the Alpaca Showcase Northwest alpaca show. I had no idea how to show an alpaca in the ring because I had never done this before. Even though we were in the same class, Brenda took me aside and demonstrated what I needed to know so that I wouldn't make a total fool of myself. She was patient, friendly and obviously quite experienced. Her alpaca, Star Lily, with Brenda's lead, did extremely well in the show ring. Our girl, Lilly, placed fourth and I don't think I did too badly, either -- thanks to Brenda's coaching.

Since then, Lisa and I have visited Enchanted Acres Ranch, which is a very impressive alpaca operation. We have communicated often with the Trammells and we have heard many people speaking highly of them. So, our congratulations go out to Jeff and Brenda and we highly recommend that anyone who is interested in alpacas get in touch with Enchanted Acres Ranch. You will find some high-quality animals there, as well as some very positive, friendly and knowledgeable people. You can't go wrong working with this ranch.

Enchanted Acres Ranch also brokers the sale of alpacas for other owners, provides herdsire services, boarding and agisting alpacas and sales of their own beautiful stock.

All our best to Jeff and Brenda

3 Comments:

At 12:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photo of the cria--and Jeff and Brenda, too, of course. Congratulations to Enchanted Acres Ranch.

 
At 12:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.briansproperties.com/teller county When I was looking to buy a ranch in colorado and after finding and calling so many realtors that never returned my calls i finally found Brian.So i thought i would post and let other people know about his site if they were having the same toubles as i was.teller county He is a true professional

 
At 11:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.briansproperties.com/foreclosures in colorado When I was looking to buy a home in colorado and after finding and calling so many realtors that never returned my calls i finally found Brian. He is great at what he does and i thought i would post and let other people know about his site if they were having the same toubles as i was.foreclosures in colorado He is a true professional

 

Post a Comment

<< Home